love

LOVE 101

Saturday, February 14, 2009



Someone said "it is better to loved and get hurt, than to never really love at all". Love, love love! It seems all of us are all inclined to this word. Maybe because of the feeling of being loved and loving in return brings such wonderful fulfillment in our lives.

Everywhere we look, we can feel love!

Because love is everywhere!

But do you ever get the feeling and somehow asked yourself that "how on earth have we ever learned how to love?"

Eversince, can you remember taking up lessons on LOVE101?

Stupid question ey?

Surprisingly, someone got an answer to this question. As I've researched the oldest book we had today, I've found a line in one of its pages that said
"We love because He first loved us". It was a simple statement by the author that truly brought enlightenment to me regarding the truth about love. I've realized that I can only found the meaning of True Love until I knew what kind of Love "He" taught me.

I guess now I've finally found this subject LOVE 101!

The following statements of the author said - This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

we Learn LOVE101 when Jesus came here to teach us the true meaning of Love.

I want to share with you this simple text message that was sent to me this morning and it said...

LOVE?
Shakespeare explained it through Romeo and Juliet.
Picasso explained it though his paintings.

But no one beats God's style.
He explained it me through the CROSS.



Jesus came here on earth to show, to teach and to express the true meaning of Love by dying on the Cross for our sins so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have an everlasting life. - that's LOVE101

You Might Also Like

0 comments

you are free to write any comments regarding about my postings :)

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook